Lake Mary Area Property Management
Rental Home Management: Save Time & Money on Your Investment
Inquire About Our Services
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Lake Mary area.
- Tenant complaints & problems solved by trained professionals.
- Nationwide referral and relocation prospects.
- Notices, past due, evictions completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Courteous & professional management.
- Calls returned in a timely manner.
- Monthly detail account and year end statements.
- Providing round the clock maintenance.
- Video taped and / or digital photos at inspections.
- Annual survey reports on property. (Including photos sent to owner)
- Rent paid the 1st / rent late the 2nd.
- Clients protected through proper: lease agreements, deposits, forms, addenda, late notices and other legal documents.
- Handles all communication with tenants.
- HOA & Condo violations.
- 90% of our tenants pay on or before the 1st each month.
- 3-Day notice served after the 1st of the month.
- Competitive management fee.
- Full background check including: criminal, eviction, court records, credit report, residency and employment.
- Renewing existing leases at market rents.
- Marketing to over 75 websites.
- MLS & Nationwide referrals.
- Professional yard sign.
- Attorney prepared lease at no additional cost to owner.
- Competitive leasing fee encompasses all marketing.
- Compliance with all federal, state & local fair housing laws.
- Federal Lead Paint & Radon gas disclosures.
Eviction Protection at No Cost to Owners
On top of the services we provide, we offer an Eviction Protection program at no cost to you! If ever a tenant we placed into your property doesn't pay rent and there is a need to evict, we will shoulder the court cost and lawyer fees up to $750 so you don't need to worry.
Owner Management Package
Please return completed form to office with a voided check.
Lake Mary Area Information
The American Automobile Association, AAA, National Office is located in Lake Mary and is one of the largest business employers in the area. Also located in Lake Mary is the new Verizon Financial Center, Mitsubishi Motors along with multiple other nationally known companies. On a smaller scale, Scholastic Book Fairs, the book fair division of Scholastic Corporation, is headquartered in Lake Mary. In addition, the Orlando TV stations WTGL as well as WOFL and sister station WRBW (by way of Fox Television Stations) have studios located in Lake Mary. All of these are visible along Interstate 4. Prior to Emmis Communications selling WKCF to Hearst-Argyle (now Hearst Television), WKCF's studios were located in the studios that is now the studios of WTGL, before moving with now-sister station WESH in Winter Park. Lake Mary is also home to Dixon Ticonderoga, one of the world's largest producers of pencils and art supplies. Source From Wikipedia