Dr. Phillips Area Property Management
Rental Home Management: Save Time & Money on Your Investment
Inquire About Our Services
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Dr. Phillips area.
- Tenant complaints & problems solved by trained professionals.
- Nationwide referral and relocation prospects.
- Notices, past due, evictions completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Courteous & professional management.
- Calls returned in a timely manner.
- Monthly detail account and year end statements.
- Providing round the clock maintenance.
- Video taped and / or digital photos at inspections.
- Annual survey reports on property. (Including photos sent to owner)
- Rent paid the 1st / rent late the 2nd.
- Clients protected through proper: lease agreements, deposits, forms, addenda, late notices and other legal documents.
- Handles all communication with tenants.
- HOA & Condo violations.
- 90% of our tenants pay on or before the 1st each month.
- 3-Day notice served after the 1st of the month.
- Competitive management fee.
- Full background check including: criminal, eviction, court records, credit report, residency and employment.
- Renewing existing leases at market rents.
- Marketing to over 75 websites.
- MLS & Nationwide referrals.
- Professional yard sign.
- Attorney prepared lease at no additional cost to owner.
- Competitive leasing fee encompasses all marketing.
- Compliance with all federal, state & local fair housing laws.
- Federal Lead Paint & Radon gas disclosures.
Eviction Protection at No Cost to Owners
On top of the services we provide, we offer an Eviction Protection program at no cost to you! If ever a tenant we placed into your property doesn't pay rent and there is a need to evict, we will shoulder the court cost and lawyer fees up to $750 so you don't need to worry.
Owner Management Package
Please return completed form to office with a voided check.
Dr. Phillips Area Information
The area of Dr. Phillips is named after Dr. Phillip Phillips, a Central Florida citrus magnate. He was responsible for several key innovations in the processing and packaging of orange juice. By the early 1920s He owned thousands of acres of groves, stretching across nine Central Florida counties and extending from Conroy Road on the north to the south end of the Sand Lake Chain, encompassing all of what is now Bay Hill, Orange Tree, Sand Lake Hills, Clubhouse Estates and Turkey Lake Park. Source From Wikipedia