We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Dr. Phillips area.
What we do as your Dr. Phillips Property Manager:
- Tenant complaints & problems solved by trained professionals.
- Nationwide referral and relocation prospects.
- Notices, past due, evictions completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Courteous & professional management.
- Calls returned in a timely manner.
- Monthly detail account and year end statements.
- Providing round the clock maintenance.
- Video taped and / or digital photos at inspections.
- Annual survey reports on property. (Including photos sent to owner)
- Rent paid the 1st / rent late the 2nd.
- Clients protected through proper: lease agreements, deposits, forms, addenda, late notices and other legal documents.
- Handles all communication with tenants.
- HOA & Condo violations.
- 90% of our tenants pay on or before the 1st of each month.
- 3-Day notice served after the 1st of the month.
- Competitive management fee.
Start getting the returns you deserve today!Free Rental Analysis
Inquire About Our Services
Download Our eBook: Dr. Phillips Landlord Basics!
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
Get Optimized Rental Value
for Your Property
Gain Crucial Insight into Current
Determine Your Cash Flow from
Monthly Rental Value
Discover Dr. Phillips
Dr. Phillips has become one of the most sought-after places to live in Central Florida. Whether you are looking for great schools for your kids, beautiful waterfront homes, or maybe a home overlooking the world-famous Bay Hill golf course, Dr. Phillips has some of the finest homes in the Orlando, Florida area