Casselberry Area Property Management
Rental Home Management: Save Time & Money on Your Investment
Inquire About Our Services
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Casselberry area.
- Tenant complaints & problems solved by trained professionals.
- Nationwide referral and relocation prospects.
- Notices, past due, evictions completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Courteous & professional management.
- Calls returned in a timely manner.
- Monthly detail account and year end statements.
- Providing round the clock maintenance.
- Video taped and / or digital photos at inspections.
- Annual survey reports on property. (Including photos sent to owner)
- Rent paid the 1st / rent late the 2nd.
- Clients protected through proper: lease agreements, deposits, forms, addenda, late notices and other legal documents.
- Handles all communication with tenants.
- HOA & Condo violations.
- 90% of our tenants pay on or before the 1st each month.
- 3-Day notice served after the 1st of the month.
- Competitive management fee.
- Full background check including: criminal, eviction, court records, credit report, residency and employment.
- Renewing existing leases at market rents.
- Marketing to over 75 websites.
- MLS & Nationwide referrals.
- Professional yard sign.
- Attorney prepared lease at no additional cost to owner.
- Competitive leasing fee encompasses all marketing.
- Compliance with all federal, state & local fair housing laws.
- Federal Lead Paint & Radon gas disclosures.
Eviction Protection at No Cost to Owners
On top of the services we provide, we offer an Eviction Protection program at no cost to you! If ever a tenant we placed into your property doesn't pay rent and there is a need to evict, we will shoulder the court cost and lawyer fees up to $750 so you don't need to worry.
Owner Management Package
Please return completed form to office with a voided check.
Casselberry Area Information
Hibbard Casselberry convinced the residents of Fern Park that the best way to avoid property taxes was to incorporate their own tax-free town. A town meeting was held on October 10, 1940 where the tax-free Town of Casselberry was officially incorporated, including parts of Barnett’s Fern Park Estates. As more property was brought into the city limits of Casselberry, the area of Fern Park was pushed further south towards SR 436. With the beginning of World War II the ferneries were declared non-essential and Hibbard Casselberry secured government contracts for the manufacturing of bandoliers, bomb parachutes, and hospital tent liners. The city returned to the fern industry after the war but also continued work in textiles and Johnson Electronics became a major employer for the city in the 1950s.
Despite the fact that Casselberry was an incorporated town and Fern Park remained unincorporated the United States Postal Service refused to grant Casselberry its own post office due to a policy prohibiting the naming of post offices after living persons. Casselberry established a contract post office in 1957 at its own expense and the town was finally granted a post office in 1959, although Hibbard Casselberry lived another ten years. The City of Casselberry was incorporated on July 25, 1965 and Casselberry’s citizens eventually voted to have property taxes in 1976. Casselberry’s first city hall was dedicated in 1970 and comprises part of the current municipal complex. Source From Wikipedia