Longwood Area Property Management
Rental Home Management: Save Time & Money on Your Investment
Inquire About Our Services
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Longwood area.
- Tenant complaints & problems solved by trained professionals.
- Nationwide referral and relocation prospects.
- Notices, past due, evictions completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Courteous & professional management.
- Calls returned in a timely manner.
- Monthly detail account and year end statements.
- Providing round the clock maintenance.
- Video taped and / or digital photos at inspections.
- Annual survey reports on property. (Including photos sent to owner)
- Rent paid the 1st / rent late the 2nd.
- Clients protected through proper: lease agreements, deposits, forms, addenda, late notices and other legal documents.
- Handles all communication with tenants.
- HOA & Condo violations.
- 90% of our tenants pay on or before the 1st each month.
- 3-Day notice served after the 1st of the month.
- Competitive management fee.
- Full background check including: criminal, eviction, court records, credit report, residency and employment.
- Renewing existing leases at market rents.
- Marketing to over 75 websites.
- MLS & Nationwide referrals.
- Professional yard sign.
- Attorney prepared lease at no additional cost to owner.
- Competitive leasing fee encompasses all marketing.
- Compliance with all federal, state & local fair housing laws.
- Federal Lead Paint & Radon gas disclosures.
Eviction Protection at No Cost to Owners
On top of the services we provide, we offer an Eviction Protection program at no cost to you! If ever a tenant we placed into your property doesn't pay rent and there is a need to evict, we will shoulder the court cost and lawyer fees up to $750 so you don't need to worry.
Owner Management Package
Please return completed form to office with a voided check.
Longwood Area Information
Longwood, as well as most of Seminole County, shares its American Colonial history with the early settlement of Orange, Lake, Brevard, Volusia and Osceola Counties that make up the Greater Orlando metropolitan area and its surrounding environs. Central Florida's development began after the Second Seminole War. By the early 1860s, the cities of Sanford and Orlando were small settlements. Settlers began arriving at what would become Longwood during the lull between the end of the Seminole Wars in the 1850s and the beginning of the American Civil War in 1861.
The earliest settlers to the Longwood area arrived in the early 1870s. John Neill Searcy came from Tennessee in March 1873, and Edward Warren Henck arrived from Boston in November of the same year. Both came by steamboat up the St. Johns River to Sanford and were soon granted Longwood homesteads. A small community had begun to develop. Mr. Henck found the Hartley Family homesteading at Fairy Lake (which is now the Columbus Harbor neighborhood) when he first arrived. "There were no other inhabitants in what is now the corporation of Longwood.", Henck wrote in a brief history of his early days in Florida for historian William Fremont Blackman's History of Orange County, Florida, published in 1927. Source From Wikipedia